It’s time to get your finances (and some of your stuff) buttoned up!
Good luck and lots of green; that’s what March is all about. We’d love for you to have lots of luck at maximizing your personal green, so that’s the main thrust of the challenge this month. But we know – both from personal experience AND from just being out in the world – that most people want to bury their heads in the sand when it comes to financial organization (hello – two-thirds of Americans don’t have a budget). So we’ve also lightened the challenge up with some general decluttering exercises too.
By the end of this challenge, you will:
- Have taken over 17 baby steps to get your finances organized…painlessly
- Impress yourself (and family members/friends) with your MacGuyver-like abilities in the kitchen.
- Detox your Tupperware drawers.
- Make significant tax-prep progress well in advance of April 15th.
- Let us know you’re in by commenting on this post below by March 5th AND by heading over to Facebook to comment under the post about being a part of the March Challenge.
- Letting us know you completed your daily task by commenting on the Facebook GetButtonedUp Challenge Check-In post each day
- Where applicable, sending a picture of your completed task to Sarah – via email sarah @ getbuttonedup dot com OR via TwitPic to @SarahButtonedUp & using the #getbuttonedup hashtag.
And much, much more!
How the March #GetButtonedUp Challenge Will Work
Each day during the month of March we have a specific organizational task for you to complete. Download the March calendar by clicking on the link below.
When you complete the task, let the buttoned up team know your status by commenting on the Facebook check-in post for that day and either email or Tweet the picture of your completed task. We will enter anyone who has completed all 27 days of the challenge successfully into a grand prize drawing. All winners will be selected using random.org.
Participating in the #GetButtonedUp Challenge is as easy as 1-2-3:
Grand Prize: $150 Amex gift card to add to your savings!
Join In By Commenting Below!
NOTE: All are welcome to join in the challenge.