Buttoned Up will be hosting a Hoover FloorMate Tweet-A-Way next Tuesday, February 21st – and this is your chance to win one of ten FloorMates they are giving away.
Why You Really, Really Want to Win One of These Bad Boys
The Hoover FloorMate is on one heck of a mission: eradicate mops. For a girl who loves to clean, I loathe mopping. Too bad with two little boys I can’t put it off for long until it becomes…well, an issue.
As I got a look at the specs and saw things like patented spin scrub brushes, wet/dry settings, and quick release cord, I heard the mop in my cabinet quaking on its pole. Imagine a vacuum that washes, dries, and sucks up all the dirt on your hardwood floors. Yep, that’s exactly what’s up for grabs here people.
Go ahead, oogle the picture below. And click here for more information.
So What Do You Need to Do to Win One?
To secure your chance at snagging one of these cleaning beauties, put your creative hat on and start snapping some photos of your dirty floors. The Hoover judges will be looking for the most creative photos with the #HooverCleanMyFloor hashtag that show off just how badly you need a FloorMate. I’m thinking flour on the floor with the words Hoover FloorMate written in with your finger, pictures of things about your mop that make you crazy, piles of boots by the door… Think and get creative!!
Once your camera (or smart phone) is loaded with creative shots, send them out to the twitter universe. Below are instructions for using the TweetPic functionality, but you could also easily send links to your photos from Flickr or your own blog too.
3 Simple Steps
1. If you don’t already have a Twitter account: it’s time to test the waters. Go sign up for one here
2. Create a Twitpic account. Trust me, it’s VERY easy, if you don’t already have an account, all you need to do to get one is pop on over to Twitpic for a quick sign in. When you sign up, you will receive a TwitPic email/ID. Make your life easier and add that email address into your contacts.
2. Email Your Entry Photos to Your Twitpic Email Address For each photo you want to submit (and there’s NO LIMIT), simply “email” it to Twitpic using the hastag #HooverCleanMyFloor.
3. Double Check the Hashtag Before You Press Send. You have to include the hashtag #HooverCleanMyFloor to be eligible. When you are sending a Twitpic, you simply put the hashtag in the subject line and it will be associated with your tweet.
The top ten images Hoover receives will win a FloorMate!
When To Submit Your Photo
1. Date: TUESDAY, February 21st – ALL DAY LONG!
2. Place: Twitter
3. Sign Up: If you have not signed up yet, go to twitter.com and get an account.
4. Twitter Hashtag: #HooverCleanMyFloor