Hurry Offer Extended!!!Book Giveaway: LUCKY ME: A Children’s Guide to Animal Companionship and Safety
If you are thinking of adding a pet to your family, this book is a great guide to help your kids understand how to gently care for a family pet. Now you have a chance to win one of THREE autographed copies of LUCKY ME: A Children’s Guide to Animal Companionship and Safety by Christi Drue Dunlap. Be sure and read the excerpt we ran HERE.
About the book:
Told from the point-of-view of Rocky, an adorable rescued pug, this book will show children (and their parents) what it feels like to be a pet without a home; what the inside of a Humane Society looks like; ways to make sure your new pet feels at home, right away; and how animals tell us what they like and what they don’t.
With over 14 practical tips, LUCKY ME features heartwarming, up-close photographs of seven dogs and three cats: Rocky the Pug, Martha the Bernese Mountain Dog, Bogard the Vizsla, Belle the Lewellen Setter, Durham the Great Dane/Pitbull Mix, Puck the Cairn Terrier Mix, Harry the Poodle/ Bichon Frise Mix and Oliver the Domestic Long-Haired Cat, Gherkin the Domestic Short-Haired Cat and Serena the Calico Domestic Short-Haired Cat.
LUCKY ME: A Children’s Guide to Animal Companionship and Safety was published in 2009 by Summerland Publishing. ISBN: 978-0-97954444-9-1. Library of Congress #: 2009931296.
Author Christi Drue Dunlap
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Author/photographer/mom/blogger Christi Drue Dunlap loves animals. Her blog, Life in the Fur Lane, ﬁnds humor and beauty in the chaos of having a child and many pets. She writes and blogs because “family and furry friends make her house a home,” she says. “And life without fetch playing and the occasional furball just wouldn’t be as love-filled and fun.”
Enter To Win!
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents over 18. Here’s what you need to do to enter to win:
• Fan us on Facebook and follow up on Twitter and post that you have done so!
• Extra Entry: Leave a comment on this blog (be sure to include your email when you submit the comment, so we know how to reach you).
• Extra Entry – mention this giveaway in a post or tweet with a link back and leave a comment letting us know you’ve done so.
• Extra Entry – sign up for Buttoned Up’s e-newsletter.
• Please post a separate comment for each extra entry so we know it’s been done!
• Entry period closes at midnight PST, Sunday, August 29th, and the winner will be announced Monday, August 30th.
**Note winner will be picked at random using Random.org and announced in the newsletter on Monday, August 30th. Winners will be contacted by email. Winners will have seven (7) days to contact us and claim the prize before another winner is selected.