The Top 5 Ways to Get Organized in 2008
Top 5 Ways To Get Organized This New Year:
- Put a trash can in each and every room. The more convenient it is to toss things, the more likely you are to do so.
- Delegate at least one unimportant task to someone in the family to handle this New Year. Good chores to consider are taking out the trash, washing the dishes or folding the laundry.
- Make a to-do list of everything you want to get done for the next week. Now circle just 20% of the list (NO MORE) and get just those items done. Trust usâ€¦.it will solve your critical items.
- Organize your most important information so it is at your fingertips. People waste an hour a day searching for information they know they have but cannot put their fingers on. Consider purchasing a Life.doc which will help you do this with ease.
- Finally, resolve this year to ditch perfection. Get the most important things done and give yourself permission to forget the rest. Who wants to be perfect any way?
Buttoned Up, Inc. on Facebook